hi5 Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Heavenly / Comments

-->

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Valentines


When February is approaching most of us are excited and feel so happy. And I know that everybody is prepared for this memorable moment to those who are in love and being love. Some are spending their money to buy precious gift for their love ones, others are seeking for the best place where lovers are exclusively dating. This means that valentines is most awaited. So how about you? Hows your valentines, and who owns your heart?
For me, my valentines is like a rainbow. Full of different colors, full of love and happiness. Even though there are some people who are loveless but it doesn't mean that the world is against you. Just hope and wait. Make everybody be your valentines.
Just like me, I have nobody to go a date. But I have my family, and my friends who made my valentines complete and full of love, fun, and happiness. They are my inspiration! They are my valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment